Workplace Violence Prevention
At RDP Worldwide we provide our clients with hands-on assistance in dealing with the complexities of the modern workplace. The professional RDP Worldwide staff has more than 20 years of experience in the security industry and can assist you with planning, preventative measures, training and other employment issues.
Workplace Violence Prevention methods:
Emergency response and planning – RDP Worldwide will develop a Plan of Action specifically designed for your business. The POA usually includes a Violence Prevention Program designed to educate and bring awareness to your employees.
Education – RDP Worldwide believes the employee is your eyes and ears in the workplace and educating them on the topic of workplace violence often leads to prevention – the ultimate goal of our program.
Further assistance – Depending on your unique situation, outside professionals may be required to assist. At RDP Worldwide we have a network of referrals available including psychologists, counselors and alcohol and substance abuse treatment options.
Workplace Violence services:
• “Violence in the Workplace” Prevention ( 20 Minute Class)
• Due Diligence
• Discrimination and harassment resolution and employee training
• Threat Assessments
• Standard Operating Procedures
• Plan of Action
• Violence Prevention Program
• Uniformed Security Force
• Executive Protection
• Investigation and Surveillance
• Civil and Criminal Liability
• Corporate Building and Grounds Security
• Meeting and Planning with Management
• Threat Investigation
• Background Investigation of Those Making Threats
• Security of All Involved
• Both Civil and Criminal Legal Aspects for Employees and the Company
• Policy Writing